Friday, September 1, 2017

Spider-Man: Homecoming


I finally got to see Spider-Man: Homecoming and am happy to report that it was as good as I hoped it would be. This franchise has been rejuvenated with its fresh, young class. The new Spider-Man, Tom Holland, is so good. He’s the perfect amount of quirky and nerdy while still having a fun and likeable personality. This isn’t the dull and lack luster personality of Spider-Men of the past, this kid is a perfect fit.

In addition to the proper casting of Spider-Man I also really liked the diversity of the rest of the cast. They all played well off one another and were fun to watch. I also enjoyed the witty script, the plot was engaging and the action sequences were shot with some great quality. They didn’t look cheap or fake. The only thing that I would change would be to cut down some of the roll time because it took a bit too long to get to the point. Other than that. this film was very entertaining and I’d definitely recommend checking it out before it leaves the theatres. Also, as to be expected with any Marvel film, be sure to stay until the end to catch some sneak peaks for future films.

No comments:

Post a Comment