Wednesday, September 6, 2017

The Fate of the Furious




The Fate of the Furious was far from what I hoped it would be. It had potential with its signature high octane action sequences and strong female leads, Charlize Theron and Helen Mirren, in powerful roles.Where it fell off was the plot that lacked any sort of originality and the absolutely dreadful script that was void of comedic timing and was beyond corny.

Outside of Charlize and Helen there wasn’t much quality in the acting department. By far the worst in this category were The Rock and Tyrese. The lines they delivered were so bad it became a distraction and destroyed any redeeming quality left in this move.


In the end, I’m happy I didn’t waste $10 watching this movie in theatres and just wish I hadn’t lost 2 hours of my life with this rental. I honestly think this one might be the worst in the franchise. Sadly, because of how much it made, there will be another sequel. I really hope that the 9th will be the end to this terrible tornado of a franchise.

No comments:

Post a Comment