Saturday, May 5, 2018

Avengers: Infinity War


Avengers: Infinity War is the story of Thanos, a villain looking to correct the plants overpopulation by destroying half of the souls on it. The Avengers, currently disbanded, try to rebuild in order to prevent him from ending it all. 

This movie picks up where Captain America: Civil War and Black Panther left off. This is the third Avengers film and so far the best of its series. Infinity War was an action packed blockbuster with an amazing cast. I liked that they mixed up the character groups and had heroes from different franchises interacting with one another.

I thought that the plot was unlike any other in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. It was unpredictable, clear, concise and at times, quite funny. It was a great mix of the last 3 hits, Captain America Civil War, Thor Ragnarok, and Black Panther.

The only issue I had was I thought that it was a bit overwhelming with the cast so large. I felt like we had to do a lot of jumping from scene to scene and planet to planet because we were following so many different characters. I really wanted to stay longer in certain scenes, and see more of some of the characters, but couldn’t because of all of the moving pieces. The crazy part is that we were Avengers characters that didn’t even make it into this film.

In the end though, this movie was really entertaining. The cliff hanger ending made me want more and I can’t wait to catch part two. I’d definitely recommend checking this one out.

No comments:

Post a Comment