Friday, January 18, 2019

Ocean’s 8


Ocean’s 8 is the all-female spin off with an all-star cast. Leading the pack is Sandra Bullock, as Debbie Ocean, sister to Danny (played by George Clooney). She has recently been released from prison and has the plan to run a $150 million dollar heist at the New York Met Gala. 

I thought that the movie was true to the tone of previous Ocean’s movies and a proper sequel. The plot was entertaining, with some points of comedy and a good twist at the end. Even though some of the story was predictable it lead for a satisfying viewing experience.

I enjoyed the acting from the entire cast. It was a unique, diverse, group of women who all had chemistry and worked off of one other well. Although the cast was rather large I think that they did a good job with character development. All of the women came to the table with their own strengths that made for a great team. I also liked how some of the cast from previous Ocean’s movies made cameos.

Therefore, with that being said, I thought that this was a fun, lighthearted movie. One that I would definitely recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment