Saturday, January 19, 2019

Operation Finale


Operation Finale is the biographical World War II drama of the search for Adolf Eichmann, the Nazi officer who masterminded the transportation logistics that brought millions of innocent Jewish people to their deaths in concentration camps. 

The movie stars Oscar Isaac as Peter Malkin, a top-secret Israeli agent and Ben Kingsley as Eichmann. Both men along with the rest of the cast, portrayed their respective roles passionately and believably.

I thought that the sets and the costumes all looked visually accurate for the time and the script was well made. The cinematography was also done well. In a way were the horrors of the time were depicted intensely but tastefully.

The story was engaging and well written. This was a more unknown piece of history to me so I found it really interesting. I think that was a great telling of history and one that I would recommend all to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment