Saturday, February 6, 2021

Greenland

 

Greenland is an apocalyptic drama that follows a family fighting for survival in the face of an earth-shattering natural disaster.

The plot reminded me of Deep Impact. It was suspenseful and, for the most part, unpredictable. The script and character development didn’t fully lock me in but I was still down to be along for the ride.

The acting from the entire cast was well done. I thought that Gerard Butler and Morena Baccarin, did well portraying a strained couple, with a complicated history, doing everything in their power to keep their child safe.

In the end I liked that Greenland was a typical action packed Gerard Butler movie. It’s one of those types of films that don’t require a lot of thought. I also thought that they did a pretty good job of tying everything up at the end. If you are a fan of Butler's work I’d recommend checking out this semi-descent thriller.

No comments:

Post a Comment