Saturday, December 8, 2018

Braven


Braven is an action, drama starring Jason Momoa. It follows Momoa as the title character, Joe Braven, a lumberjack and mountaineer who must defend his family, after he intercepts a package hidden in his cabin, from some unwelcome guests.

I thought that the cinematography was vast and beautiful. There were a couple of the action sequences were really creative and cool. The plot was interesting but unfortunately it was very predictable from the beginning. Even though I did enjoy the movie, it’s definitely best as a straight to DVD type of movie; I would not have been happy if I paid money to watch this in a theatre. The script was pretty basic and the acting was okay. Jason Momoa has definitely been type cast at this point so Momoa fans already know what they are getting into with this movie.

In the end, I think that this movie did enough to keep me entertained. I would say that it is one that is not necessary for everyone to see but one that fans will still enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment