Friday, April 24, 2020

Extraction


Extraction is an action thriller starring Chris Hemsworth as an Australian mercenary hired to find the kidnaped son of an Indian crime lord. 

The plot was engaging and suspenseful throughout. It was easy to follow and reminded me a lot of Man on Fire.

The fight choreography was creative and gritty. The action sequences were adrenaline pumping and realistic.

The acting was great from the entire cast. I was especially impressed with Hemsworth who gave me some unexpected range. His character was easy to like and root for.The only part of this movie that could have used some work was the lack in quality character development and depth, especially from some of the supporting characters. I would have liked to know more about their back stories.

Even with a misstep on the creation of the supporting characters, I still thought that this movie was really good and definitely worth checking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment