Saturday, July 21, 2018

The Snowman


The Snowman is a thriller starring Michael Fassbender and Rebecca Ferguson. They play detectives who take on a case of a serial killer who leaves behind snowmen after each of his kills. 

I thought that the plot was interesting and that the cast did well portraying each character, but unfortunately it didn’t quite meet my expectations. I felt like the beginning was hard to follow and lost me at certain points. There were parts where Fassbender’s character, Harry Hole, figured out certain clues but it didn’t really make sense how he got there. I pushed through though hoping it would get better and it really just dragged. Even though the twist at the end was good it couldn’t really make up for the rest of the film. This is one that I’d recommend saving your time and skipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment