Monday, July 2, 2018

Vincent N Roxxy


Vincent N Roxxy is a crime drama starring Emile Hirsch and Zoë Kravitz. The story starts with Vincent, a small town guy, saving the life of a woman whom is involved in a car accident. He then chooses to befriend her and invites her to stay with him. Little does he know that this act of kindness will end up changing and haunting both of their lives.

I thought that the plot was engaging and unpredictable. The filming had an indie vibe to it and the acting was pretty good from the entire cast, but to me Zoë Kravitz's Roxxy stole the show.

Toward the end it got pretty extreme and turned out a lot darker than I had expected, which I wasn’t a huge fan of. It was like they took a page from the 2012 movie Spring Breakers, which isn't a good thing. Because of how it ended it is also not something that I will want to watch again. For those who do like this genera I would just say that this is not a movie that you will want to watch without seeing something lighter afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment