Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Serena

I had hopes that Serena might be a good movie because Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence were the leads, however to my dismay, the movie was complete disappointment and a waste of 2 hours of my life. 

I knew it was going to be a problem within the first 15 minutes but I decided to push through since I was already in it. The main issues that I came across was that there is a huge gap in the plot when it came to answering some of the more simple background questions and the character development was almost nonexistent. 

Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence did well with the little that they had and the cinematography was beautiful, with the landscapes and locations, however even these things couldn’t save this movie. I’d say avoid this one at all costs.

No comments:

Post a Comment