Wednesday, August 2, 2017

The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford


The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford is the historical western drama that details the last year of Jesse James life and his relationship with Robert Ford, his admirer, turned murderer.  

Brad Pitt did a great job playing the ruthless yet mentally tormented Jesse James and Casey Affleck did a great job paying the socially awkward Robert Ford.

The plot at times was slow and by the end you just want it to wrap up; there was a long wait for the inevitable. Even though it did drag on a bit toward the end,  I did enjoy the character development and the narration, which helped to keep me mostly engaged.

I'm on the fence about giving this one a hard no, but I know I wouldn't watch this movie a second time.






No comments:

Post a Comment