Thursday, June 28, 2018

I Love You, Beth Cooper


I Love You, Beth Cooper is the story of a high school student, who wasn’t very popular, and on graduation day decides to make himself memorable by declaring his love for the most popular girl in school, Beth Cooper. Little does he know that she decides to take him up on his declaration and offers to show him the best time of his life. 

I wanted to check out this movie because I was looking for something funny. I also like Hayden Panettiere, who played the title role, in her newest project, so I wanted to give this one a chance.

Little did I know how terrible this movie would be. It was bad from the beginning. I just sat there hoping it would get better, which it never did. Instead, it actually got worse. It wasn’t funny at all, the plot didn’t make any sense, as it got later in the film it just got more obnoxious and the acting was terrible. I would not recommend anyone waste their time watching this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment